Neo Hippie.

Hi there!

New shoot, which I have done on Sunday. Inspiration for this were 70's mixed with 20's - my all time absolute favorites! And amazing Kristina, I have to admit that we both bring the best out of each other, hope it can only get better with time! :) You can compare those pics with previous shoot, I think these are much better - when it comes to make up, colours, and, most important, we are not shy any more :)

I have put the outfit together, some clothes are Kristina's, I have made the head piece myself - from scratch - and I must say, I am very proud of myself. It's easy, when you have such a muse ;)

Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do, I am still quite surprised with the outcome, especially, that pictures do not require much editing this time. Great, more time for myself! :)

Let me know, if you would like to see list of make up used, ok? I can put it up, but only in this case, otherwise, there is no reason to do it, right? :)



Stylist, MUA, Photography: Gwedhan Lilith,
Model: Kristina Lipinskaite,
Copyrights: Gwedhan's Creations





















Gwedhan xx

Comments

Popular Posts